Two-Way Radio Programmer
Utilizes manufacturer specific and industry standard software applications to customize radio communication equipment according to individual system requirements.
Radio Programmer Major Responsibilities:
- Reports to the Service Manager
- Maintain radio programming facilities keeping track of software and hardware used therein.
- Maintain company software application updates and revisions.
- Archive customer specific Codeplug data.
- Work directly with customer base and company employees to develop customized programming schemes.
- Upgrade and modify licensed based application and device feature sets of communication equipment.
- Develop and maintain detailed knowledge of product base and industry standards.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Radio Programmer Skills and Qualifications:
- Proficiency with Excel, Word, Windows Operating Systems and ability to become proficient with industry specific software applications.
- Download, install and upgrade software applications.
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to support technical customer requirements and interface directly with the client to ensure a satisfactory customer experience.
- Have high level of attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Have working knowledge of computer hardware and software.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com